- An interview with Among Animals contributor Julian Hoffman
- An interview with Among Animals contributors Carol Guess and Kelly Magee
- How many books must one sell to become an Amazon bestseller?
- An interview with Among Animals contributor Jessica Zbeida
- Why are large publishers punishing libraries (and readers)?
- A Q&A with The Green and the Red author Armand Chauvel
- So you need an author website (and blog)? Start here.
- Fabulous event benefiting Sanctuary One
Tag Archives: On Amazon
TweetAn interview with Among Animals contributor Rosalie Loewen (“The Boto’s Child”) Q: What inspired “The Boto’s Child”? A: I wrote this story when my first child was still very young. For me parenting is joyful and rewarding but also frightening … Continue reading
TweetI can’t say I’ve ever purchased both a print and digital version of the same book. But I’ve certainly heard from people who have — and have long yearned for the day when you could get digital and print books … Continue reading
TweetI believe Amazon is slowly rolling this design out (or still just testing it) so you might not see this yet. I’ve attached a screen shot of Amazon’s new design from our book The Names of Things: First off, the … Continue reading