- An interview with Among Animals contributor Julian Hoffman
- An interview with Among Animals contributors Carol Guess and Kelly Magee
- How many books must one sell to become an Amazon bestseller?
- An interview with Among Animals contributor Jessica Zbeida
- Why are large publishers punishing libraries (and readers)?
- A Q&A with The Green and the Red author Armand Chauvel
- So you need an author website (and blog)? Start here.
- Fabulous event benefiting Sanctuary One
Category Archives: For authors
TweetI used to think that to become a bestselling author you needed to sell millions of books. And while millions of books will certainly get you on the bestselling list, it turns out you could sell far fewer copies and still … Continue reading →
TweetYou’re a writer, not a computer geek. And now you’re expected to launch an author website and a blog and you get on the Internet and come across a publishing or design expert who will do it all for you for the … Continue reading →
TweetWe are thrilled to announce our new book award, The Siskiyou Prize for New Environmental Literature. The 2014 prize will be judged by New York Times bestselling author Karen Joy Fowler, whose most recent book is We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves. … Continue reading →
TweetWe look forward to seeing many of you at the AWP Conference & Bookfair — February 27 to March 1. We’ll be hosting a booth for Ashland Creek Press, EcoLit Books, and Literary Provisions. Please join us (we’ll be in booth #1207 … Continue reading →
TweetIf you’re a writer in 2014, you surely have a blog. Yet how do you know if you’re using your blog in the best way you can to promote your work (without being that dreaded writer, The Over-Promoter)? There is … Continue reading →